AGES 6 MONTHS - 106 YEARS+
A pediatrician-approved first food! Spoon-feed as is or combine with grains, ground meat, or beans to make the perfect finger food. Click here for more about first foods.
A flavorful meal, snack or side dish. Let them dip away with proteins like chicken or shrimp, or mix with pasta or grains for added flavor and nutrition. Try as a low-sugar substitute for crackers, cookies, yogurt or applesauce!
Serve as a delicious morning or afternoon snack, either on its own or as a dip with pita chips, crackers or chopped veggies. It’s a healthy way to tie them over until their next meal!
- Serve cold, fresh from the fridge
- Try as a nutritious am/pm snack, on its own or with pita chips, crackers, or veggies
- Add to any meal for a chef-crafted veggie side
- Substitute a veggie meal for any snack! A great low-sugar swap for crackers, cookies, yogurt & applesauce
- A fresh snack for anyone, anytime, whether you’ve missed a meal or to tie you over until your next one!